Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Brayden's first trip to the beach!

Brayden absolutely LOVES playing in any type of body of water, puddles, pools, baths, toilets, etc.  So we just figured that he would have a blast playing at the beach...  Here is a video of his first venture into the ocean:




Sweet boy was so excited but after that face full of salt water he was scared of the water the rest of the time.  He did however enjoy playing in the sand and watching the dogs and birds.  Here are a few pics from Brayden's first beach trip:









I am sure that Brayden will get many more chances this summer to enjoy the beach!  

3 comments:

  1. Looks like he had a great time! And may I say, you are one HOT mama! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the video! I still can't get over Brayden's walking/running skills - way to go!! And I second Carla's HOT mama comment :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brayden is so cute! He kinda reminds me of my nephew, Marty. He just turned two, and he will have his first trip to the beach next week. Unlike Brayden, playing with water is not his thing. But hopefully, he will enjoy his first beach trip next week.


    Darius Cartmell

    ReplyDelete