Thursday, May 3, 2012

Brayden's first haircut!!!

I have been told twice in the past week how beautiful my baby girl is and how much she looks like me... After the second time mama realized our baby BOY was ready for his first haircut!!!  It was pretty quick and painless, he cried, I didn't and I now have a ziplock bag filled with some of Brayden's original hair that I'm not sure what to do with!  Just to give you an idea of exactly how long Brayden's hair was, here is a picture of him this morning:

See all the curls flipping out in the back?  His hair is moved to the side because it had gotten so long it hung in his eyes!
 Got to sit in a cool car, the weird robe is okay...


What in the world is going on???

And now I want out!

And he pretty much cried the rest of the time!  All I gotta say is thank goodness for cheerios-they are the only thing that calmed him down!!!
We made it!

Little boy haircut, makes him look SO different to me but I am sure I'll get used to it!

So, 10 minutes and $19 dollars later we are done with a big milestone :)  Maybe I should learn to cut hair!


1 comment: