Monday, November 18, 2013

September/October 2013

I have been so busy and a horrible blogger the past couple of months so I am just playing catch up.... Here is a photo blog of September and October, enjoy :)

Lots of Grandparent love the past couple months!!!
We had a visit from Grandma and Grandpa!  Sterling loved all of the extra attention!



*GaGa came to babysit and these two had a blast going for a ride




*Grandpa came for a visit too!

*One last swim of the summer at GaGa and PaPas house!


*We have had a busy couple months and gone to lots of birthday parties celebrating sweet friends.  One of our favorites was sweet Lauren's first birthday at Fiesta Farms!  Grandma and Grandpa were in town and stayed home with S so Brian and I got to take Brayden and have some fun.  It was so much fun petting with all of the adorable animals!!!

Kisses for the bunny
I think I enjoyed the bunnies even more than Brayden, they were just so soft and snuggly!

And kisses for a goat

Sweet baby goats!!

Seriously a horse ride?!  Brayden was all about it!

A hay ride and Brayden got to sit right next to this sweet pup

And even a ride on a donkey…Look close, I love the look on Brayden's face here!

I found Bevo!!!!
And some sibling love….

Love the facial expressions here too…..
And yes, my child is naked on the horse...


Bathtime buddies! Definitely takes both Brian and I to tackle this one each night!


Just started letting Sterling ride with Brayden in the cart and it is so much fun, not to mention I have much more room in my cart now that Sterling's carrier is not taking up all of the space!

No comments:

Post a Comment