Saturday, April 9, 2011

Baby Shower!!!


On March 26th I had my very first baby shower!  My sister in law-Christi, mother in law, Brian's two Aunts, and a Barron family friend threw me an awesome shower.  It was so much fun and everything could not be any more perfect!  They went with the theme of Brayden's nursery and decorated in all vintage baseball and it was ADORABLE!  I felt so honored that so many of our family and friends showed up.  Several people also came from way out of town and made me feel very special.  Brayden's nursery definitely got stocked and we can't wait for him to play with his new toys and to dress him up in all of his adorable clothes!!! 
Yummy Sweets!

Sweet baseball decor

Peanuts and Cracker Jacks!

My mom and sister drove in from Dallas for the shower, so glad they could be here!  Love them!

This could be the cutest diaper cake anyone has ever made! 

Christi is the creative hands behind this adorable diaper cake!  She took a page from Debbies book, I never knew she was so crafty!  Thanks Christi!



My awesome best friends drove down for the day, Amber even drove all the way down from Houston.  What amazing friends!!!

Belly Shot!

One of our favorites!  Super soft baseball blanket, thanks Sue and Mitchell!

Wonderful Family! :)
Looking at this picture of my 88 year old granny (on the far left) makes me think of something funny!  I talked to my dad the day after the shower and he had been talking to his mom (my grandmother).  She just couldn't get over how much fun she was having chewing the big league chew!  She took a pack home from the shower and opened it when she got home.  She told my dad "I have never had any of this "string gum" and she said what a fun time she was having blowing bubbles with it!  So cute, I wish I could have been there to watch her entertaining herself blowing bubbles! 
Thanks for all of our family and friends for being here for us, it means so much to us and is a day that I will cherish forever!!



No comments:

Post a Comment