Friday, December 20, 2013

Brayden's Christmas Program

I was so excited when I found out that Brayden's class was going to be taking part in a Christmas program!  It was so cute to hear him sing their songs every night as they had been practicing each day at school.  Well he did not disappoint!  It was absolutely adorable and I was a little bit surprised when all I could hear was my sons loud voice singing over the rest of his class!  He was quite the little ham at times and we could tell he was having a great time.  It's so funny, we just got the DVD back from the program and Brayden sings along and does the motions for all of the other classes performances too!  Anyway, I only took about a hundred pics but here are a few :)


 Brayden's fan club:










Brayden's whole class, so precious!


We are such proud parents!  Looking forward to many years of school programs :)

No comments:

Post a Comment