Saturday, September 19, 2015

Chandler at 11 months old!

Seriously, I don't care how cheesy I sound....How is my baby almost a year old?!  It just does.not seem possible!  But time just keeps on going and our sweet Chandler Rose is eleven months old :)  Here is what our precious girl is up to at 11 months:

*Likes walks in general but especially in the wagon



Loves to swing!

*It doesn't take anything to get this girl to smile.  She always responds to a smile with a smile and any time you just say her name.  She currently has six teeth, four on top and two on bottom.


*When she gets tired, she'll start getting a little crabby and will crawl around until she finds me and will want to be picked up.  If I am already sitting on the floor, she will crawl over to me and lay her head in my lap and just suck away on her thumb.  





This particular time she just crawled over and curled up on my shoulder, my heart almost burst open!  Glad Brian was there to snap a quick pic!
Here are a few more of my faves from this month:











This time next month we will be celebrating our 1 YEAR OLD!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment