Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Thanksgiving 2012

I know I am late but I've had some issues with blogger I had to get worked out!
We have SO MUCH to be thankful this year and I am just overwhelmed by all of our blessings.  We spent Thanksgiving this year with family at Brian's parents house.  We had way too much delicious food and got to spend lots of time with family. It was such a gorgeous day and we were able to spend most of it outside which of course Brayden loved. I didn't get to take near as many pictures as I would have liked but here are a few from Thanksgiving this year:

Started out the day with the Macys Thanksgiving parade which Brayden was really into thanks to all of the music

Brayden LOVED playing with cousin Kyle and wanted to do everything he did.   Kyle was so sweet and good with Brayden :)
Kyle even gave Brayden a real golf club!
We did manage to get one of the three of us :)
It's always great seeing Great Mamer and PaPa Barron, they are so funny and Brayden loved them both!
And here is buddy with his Thanksgiving feast


Bring on Christmas!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment