Monday, April 23, 2012

Brayden's 1 year and Smashcake shoot

A few days before Brayden's birthday we had our friend Kim with Modern Bebe Designs take some family pics and of course the infamous cake smash pictures.  We are so happy with how beautiful the pictures came out and will definitely cherish them forever!  I'll start you off with some of the three of us before we got covered in icing :)


Since I am usually the one behind the lens I don't get many pics of me and Boo and was excited to get a few of the two of us!

My 2 guys, precious!!!


Sweet thumb sucker! :)
Ok everything but the diaper off....  We laughed hysterically for the rest of the shoot, like my abs were sore the next day!!! This was Braydens first time to try anything sweet, hope you enjoy the pics!
He sees the cake...
Going for it...

First Bite!


I think he likes it?!

Look at this face, priceless!

YUM!



And done!!!

Then we headed right to the bath tub because this boy was a mess!!!  We had such a fun time with this photo shoot and I think that Brayden definitely did too!  Until next year... :)

2 comments:

  1. Love all the photos! I might need to call this girl of yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE LOVE LOVE these! They are adorable! What a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete